OpenPetra 2017.02.4 Beta
Posted on March 16th, 2017 by timotheus
Enhancements in this release:
- Fix for Bankimport plugin: can now update matches that have been used on earlier statements already.
- Fix for Standalone installer: check for Visual C++ redistributables which is needed for LibSodium. Also checks on startup of standalone application.
- Fix for initdb for server installer: only drop the database if it exists.
- MySQL: improve the speed of loading a database from yml.gz file.
- MySQL: fix for loading DataAdapter
- Fix for the link to the client installer
- You can download the Windows installer for the standalone version at Sourceforge: OpenPetraSetup-2017.02.4.0.exe
Hosted demo available
- To see how OpenPetra works over the Internet, you can even test the fat .Net client at https://demo.openpetra.org
Bugs and Issues
- Please report any bugs and issues in the Github project!
- Please join the conversation in our Discourse forum!